Posted January 24, 2024
Funding to Support Rural Development Projects Across the UK
NFU Mutual Charitable Trust is offering grants of between £1,000 and £50,000 for organisations working in agriculture, rural development, and insurance across the UK to deliver projects and activities across one or more of the Trust’s main objectives:
- To advance the education of the public using research and dissemination of information concerning agriculture.
- To advance the education of young people within rural areas.
- To relieve poverty within rural areas.
- To promote the benefit and social welfare of inhabitants of rural communities by associating together with the inhabitants and local authorities, voluntary and other organisations to advance education and leisure.
- To promote research into agricultural-associated activities.
- To advance the education of the public using research and dissemination of information concerning insurance.
Priority will be given to larger initiatives that would have a significant impact on rural communities, as well as initiatives in the areas of education of young people in rural areas and relief of poverty within rural areas.
Trustees met twice a year to consider applications, typically in June and November.
The next deadline for applications is 24 May 2024.
Further details can be found here: NFU Mutual Charitable Trust: What do we do | NFU Mutual