The NHS in Sussex is running a small grants scheme to improve uptake of the Covid-19 vaccine among groups with a lower than average uptake of the vaccination – these include (not exhaustively):
- Ethnic minority and faith communities
- People living in identified areas of deprivation
- Young adults (18 and over)
- Adults with a physical, learning or sensory impairment
- The clinically vulnerable or those living with a long-term health need eg cancer patients and people with a mental health need.
Applications are still welcome from voluntary and community sector organisations working with the above groups plus other communities with a lower than average take up of the Covid-19 vaccination. The maximum grant available is £5,000.
How to apply
Download an application form.
The form should be completed and returned to Jaishree Dholakia at Jaishree.firstname.lastname@example.org by 31 July 2021.