Project Lead (Maternity Cover)
Rother Voluntary Action
Bexhill and across Rother District
Purpose of the job
To be responsible for the Healthy Ageing through Innovation in Rural Europe (HAIRE) project and the Making it Happen (MIH) Project providing the leadership, oversight and delivery of the projects with responsibility to oversee the work of team members, operational tasks, financial monitoring, stakeholder relationships, quality assurance and compliance reporting.
Key duties and responsibilities
- To lead a team of project staff to ensure that targets, outcomes and outputs are delivered in a timely and professional manner.
- To be responsible for contract management, commissioner relationships and client satisfaction.
- To support project staff by ensuring they are equipped and resourced to deliver their work.
- To attend and participate in appropriate external events, networks, meetings and forums on behalf of RVA, taking a lead role where appropriate.
- To maintain and build on strong relationships in HAIRE and MIH priority communities.
- To represent RVA to commissioners, stakeholders, partners and the community organisations which RVA supports.
- To ensure all legal, contractual, financial and quality obligations, legislation, public policy and good practice measures are monitored for the projects you lead following organisational processes.
- Ensure that Health & Safety guidelines, fire regulations and organisational policy and procedures are strictly adhered to.