Health & Safety and Premises Professional
£26,317 pro rata per annum (Paid)
We are looking for experienced Health & Safety and Premises professional. This is currently a short term, part-time opportunity for 7.5h/week (preferably worked over more than one day). The role will require:
- Risk Assessment (Covid -19) – support senior management team with finalising and implementing actions.
- Fire Risk Assessment – review our new FRA and help implement actions.
- Premises – we have number of small tasks. For example reviewing recent fire system and emergency lighting inspection – identify required work, seek quotes and oversee implementation; review annual inspections schedule and booking any upcoming inspections.
- Relationship with tenant – mostly following up on the risk assessments and responding to any enquires.
- Policies – 3VA’s Health and Safety Policy, Working from Home and Lone Working policy and work on implementation alongside SMT and our paid advisory service, Peninsula.
- Any other urgent health & safety and premises matters as needed.
This role is available with an immediate start and currently as a short term employment opportunity for 3 months, 7.5 hours per week, at NJC 22, which is £26,317 for full time equivalent per annum.
If you are interested in this role please send your CV and personal statement to Miriam Wilkinson, 3VA’s Head of Development, at Miriam.firstname.lastname@example.org by 5:00 pm on 20 September 2020.