Posted November 9, 2023
Austin and Hope Pilkington Trust Announce Themes for 2024/25 Funding
The Austin and Hope Pilkington Trust has announced the themes for 2024 and 2025 for which it will offer funding.
The Trust operates a three-year rotation system, with different fields of interests being funded each year.
In 2024, support will be available for the following priorities:
- Rounds 1 and 2 – Disability, specifically employment and training for people living with disabilities to ensure better access.
- Rounds 3 and 4 – Food Poverty (due to the increasing levels across the UK).
In 2025, support will be available for the following priorities (full details published toward the end of 2024):
- Rounds 1 and 2 – Access to the Arts.
- Rounds 3 and 4 – Refugees and Asylum Seekers.
The project must fall within the relevant category for the year the application is submitted, and organisations may only make one application during any one year.
The Trust awards grants of either £1,000 or £5,000 depending on the grant round.
Organisations registered with the Charity Commission (England, Wales and Northern Ireland) or OSCR, or exempt from registration, can apply.
The level of grant awarded is determined by the income of the charity:
- Grants of £1,000 are available for charities with an operating income of between £100,000 and £1 million.
- Grants of £5,000 are available for charities with a minimum operating income of £1 million. There is no maximum level.
There are four grant rounds each year. Charities may only apply for one grant per calendar year.
The first round is expected to open on 1 February 2024 and close on 29 February 2024.
Further details can be found here: Home – The Austin and Hope Pilkington Trust (austin-hope-pilkington.org.uk)