This one-hour online Q&A session is designed for you if you have already seen the 3VA Video ‘Setting up a CIC’ and made an informed decision, in principle, about the CIC model being right for you. The Q&A is your opportunity to ask questions arising from this video and join in a discussion with others interested in setting up a CIC. You will be able to ask questions and share ideas with others about any concerns you may have and specifically about:
- The registration process.
- The Application and Forms that need to be completed.
- The choices to be made and implications of those choices within the model Constitution.
- The role of Directors and members.
- The regulation and reporting requirements and role of the Regulator.
- How your 3VA Community Development Officer may be able to help you with the registration process and setting up your CIC.
Please note that priority will be given to the groups working across 3VA areas (Eastbourne, Lewes District and Wealden). The numbers are strictly limited to 12 people per course, a maximum of 2 representatives from each organization will have a confirmed place and further registrations will be put on a waiting list.