Are you ready to start fundraising for your project but don’t know how much to ask for?
If preparing a budget for your grant application is holding you back, come to our practical workshop and learn how to draft a clear, comprehensive and realistic project budget with confidence.
By the end of the workshop you will be able to:
- Understand the purpose of a project budget
- Outline the standard components of a project budget
- Determine all the possible costs associated with a project
- Understand how to cost a project to ensure it contributes to core costs
- Complete a project budget to submit with a funding proposal
- Determine whether a project is financially viable
- Report to funders against the budget
This workshop is for anyone who wants to put a funding application together.