There is an understandable level of confusion and anxiety about reopening community services and what you can and cannot do. Perhaps you want to reopen your building to vulnerable clients? Do people use public transport to travel to get to your services? Perhaps you deliver therapies to vulnerable people?
This three hour online session will look at what the issues are for your team and clients and will help to allay your fears as to how to risk assess so that you can confidently reopen.
This course will:
- Demystify current Covid-19 guidance and show you how to keep up to date
- Determine how it applies to your organisation / sector
- Look closely at how the virus can be contracted and how best to prevent contamination
- Go step by step through the process of risk assessing and how to create a safe as possible environment for your team and your clients
- Help prepare you to open your services
The course will be delivered by Creative Force in partnership with 3VA.
The numbers are strictly limited to 12 people per course, a maximum of 2 representatives from each organization will have a confirmed place and further registrations will be put on a waiting list. Please note that priority will be given to the groups working across 3VA areas (Eastbourne, Lewes District and Wealden).