What every organisation and staff member must know about cyber-crime and how to remain vigilant.
A free online workshop from Southern IT, your local Cyber Essentials Certification Body and trusted partner of the South East Cyber Resilience Center. If you only spend 1 hour this year protecting the future of your organisation, make it this one – every member of staff should attend where possible, now is more important than ever to know about this and learn what can be done to protect yourselves and your data. This workshop is free to attend, but you do need to register your interest.
Why should you attend?
You’ve heard all the stories in the news etc, but you are going to be stunned how exposed your organisation is right now and it’s so important to realise these risks and train your staff.
- 46% of small organisations in the UK have suffered a cyber breach in the last 12 months
- 32% of organisations suffer an attack at least weekly
- 50% of organisations have not carried out any health checks to identify cyber risks to them
- 17% of breaches took more than a day to recover from
- Only 15% of organisations monitor immediate supply chain risks
This course is open to any community and voluntary organisation working across 3VA area (Eastbourne, Wealden or Lewes District).
This workshop will cover:
- How to spot a phishing email
- What is smishing
- Phone spoofing
- Social engineering
- Invoice diversion fraud