Over the past three years, 3VA has collaborated with voluntary, statutory, and private sector partners in holding Community Network meetings in some wonderful locations throughout the Lewes District.
Although the on-going pandemic means that for the time being, we still cannot gather physically, we are now re-launching Network meetings, starting with this live online event.
Participating in this meeting will be a bit like picking up a magazine packed full of Lewes District-wide news and watching it ‘come to life’ in front of you.
By coming along to this Network, you can:
- Meet the new Food Partnership Coordinator working to strengthen the resilience of Lewes District’s food system by developing a community-led strategy. You will be invited to contribute your ideas and get involved in the project.
- Hear from a range of voluntary, public, and private sector speakers on a variety of topics, including: Census 2021, latest Lewes District Council news and more.
- Get updated about 3VA research into the impact of the pandemic on voluntary & community groups.
- Share your own experiences and learn about services offered by others working in the community.
- Explore potential ways of working together in response to the main outcomes emerging from the pandemic.
There will be opportunities to tell other participants about things happening in your organisation and you are welcome to send us information in advance about your group to share with other participants.
The Network meetings are cross-sector events for everyone in the local community. They are informal meetings that enable individuals that represent organisations, or groups from all sectors across Lewes & The Havens to network together, share information, build relationships and collaboration, influence service provision and provide opportunities for mutual support and learning.