This brand new informational video is designed for volunteers during the Coronavirus pandemic, who are supporting their local commuity, to help them recognise the signs of poor mental health and raise concerns.
This short 13-minute video covers the following:
- An introduction to what mental health is
- The challenges of spotting poor mental health in the current climate
- How to spot the signs of distress
- Making the most of the interaction to support wellbeing (tips and tricks to open questions that could be used to start conversation around how the person is feeling and if they are struggling with anything)
- Feeling confident asking the person you are talking to about mental health
- Resources you can remind people about to support their wellbeing
- What to do if you are concerned
To access the video, please click on the Watch now button below and complete our online registration form.